FIRST® LEGO® League
Welcome to FIRST® LEGO® League
FIRST® LEGO® League teams design, build and program an autonomous robot using LEGO MINDSTORMS technology AND create innovative solutions to problems facing today’s scientists while embracing our Core Values. Elementary and middle-school students get to:
- Design, build, test and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations.
Subscribe to FIRST® LEGO® League Illinois Coaches List
FIRST Illinois shares important season related information, deadlines and any changes or updates.
Register all team coaches and anyone else who would like the information
Award Winners are available at the end of season.
Qualifers are held in November and December in various locations throughout the state.
Click Here for the list of upcoming qualifiying tournaments.
Team's Qualifying Tournament Assignments will be posted HERE
(Coming Late October)
There are three FLL Illinois Championship tournaments:
Click Here for Championship Tournament information for the current season